Van leasing is a cheaper alternative to getting a brand new van and can be done for both personal and corporate use. A van lease is a long-term rental agreement where a customer hires a van for an agreed term. During this period the lessee will pay a monthly fee for the agreed term and at the end of the contract, the lessee must return the vehicle to the retailer or extend the van rental period.
Is Van Leasing For Me?
Van Leasing is an affordable way to drive a brand new vehicle every 2 – 3 years, allowing you to drive a vehicle of your choice whilst avoiding MOTs and unforeseen bills. Having access to new models once your lease contract ends means you have full access to the newer models, technologies and safety features without going through the hassle of selling your vehicle and purchase a new one.
Our Order Process
Our order process is both detailed yet quick to ensure that you end up with your ideal vehicle on the right finance. Our contact hire deals enable quick, cheap van leasing for you and your business.
- The Talk – Having an in-depth discussion about what you’re looking for including van finance packages and costs.
- The Proposal – Once you’re happy, we will need to get a line of finance. We will take a finance proposal from you and seek approval.
- Ordering – We will send you an order form confirming the full specifications of the vehicle and the financial details. You will be able to sign the form digitally so that we get it back quicker!
- Documents & Accessories – Once your vehicle is ready, we’ll send out the finance documents and book any accessories to be fitted. Once we have everything back, we will organise the delivery.
- Delivery – Once all of the aforementioned steps are complete, your vehicle will be delivered to your desired location – for FREE.